Monday, June 4, 2012

Blue and Black WITH a sentiment for a BOY or MAN

Hi, Nikki F here.  I hope you have had a lovely week.  Thank you so much for all of your wonderful entries for our vintage challenge.  Don't forget to check back later to find out if you are our lucky winner or in our top three.

This week, our theme is blue and black with a sentiment for a boy or a man.  Our fabulous sponsor this week is Just some lines, who are offering the lucky winner a $12 USD Gift Certificate.  They have also been very generous in supplying the DT with some images to showcase.

Just Some Lines


I would like to introduce our Guest Designer for June to you - 
Karen Christensen


First I have to say this – Hello, my name is Karen Christensen (aka: busybusyhoneybee and/or Karen C) and I am a stampaholic!  I have been a stampaholic for many many years now.  If I am not creating cards I’m looking at things wondering what I could do with it on a card.  For example, I walk into a jewelry store and look at necklaces or bracelets and only seem to see the charms and/or beads and wonder how they would look on a card or a stick pin. The reason I'm called busybusyhoneybee is because I can't sit still.  I have to keep busy!  I work full-time for one of the local Boise, Idaho hospitals, I'm an Ordained Minister (online) and perform weddings most weekends and some week nights during the spring/summer, I perform Wild West Shows, Murder Mysteries, and am Mrs Claus on the Thunder Mountain Railroad in Horse Shoe Bend, Idaho, plus I design for six different stamp companies.  I'm also a mom of three the oldest (my son) has supplied me with my first grand baby, I have one (daughter) who graduated May 25th of this year and my baby (daughter) is going to be a teenager this summer.  I will be celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary on the 10th of June!  Yay!  Twenty years with my best friend!  Who can ask for anything more?  Me!  I get to be a guest designer this month for Incy Wincy!  I feel so blessed!
Here is Karen's fantastic card.  Please go to her blog and show her some love!

And now here is the inspiration from the DT:
Sheryl - using one of the Freebies
Nikki

Chris


Samantha 


Caz




AND we would like to give a very warm welcome  to Bettina
to the Incy Wincy family as well! Welcome Bettina, we are thrilled to have you join us!!!! PLEASE be sure to show her some love!!!!


Christine




Please link your project to the link below.  Have fun and we look forward to visiting you.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge! Terrific samples from the DT and GD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards by the DT. Thanks for the chance to play along

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Challenge. Thanks

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers